• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

For Sale - My Gauge 3 Collection

Started by Dave Owen, Jun 15 2017 18:01

« previous - next »

Peaky 556

Dave, I'm not looking for an address, I just need to know if it's viably close for me to drive over.
Cheers, Tim

LankyTank

Tim

I don't thing I'm breaking any rules, nor do I think Dave will mind........

Dave is located in the Chester area.

HTH
Barry

Dave Owen

Still finding some bits and pieces...

Have now found 3 G3 Aluminium radius curves (4.5, 5.25 and 6m) and 1 G3 straight track ruler made by Cliff Barker.

The curves are £10 each new and the straight track rule is £12 new.

Hardly used - half price  - £5 for the curves and £6 for the rule.

I've also got some nickel silver fishplates and point lever kits (also in nickel silver).

Dave Owen

Hi Tim...

Sorry...been a bit busy - just outside Chester.

Best Regards

Dave

Dave Owen

Quote from: LankyTank on Jul 18 2017 18:31
Tim

I don't thing I'm breaking any rules, nor do I think Dave will mind........

Dave is located in the Chester area.

HTH
Barry

Thanks Barry - not a problem (I've been out of circulation for a little while, and didn;t get an email saying there'd been a reply for some reason).

Dave Owen

Dear All,

The more or less final list of bits remaining from my G3 collection is attached - almsot all has gone or is reserved now, and the only bits left are 2 Pavies, 2 painted GRS B Sets and 2 unpainted GRS B Sets.

I'm going to advertise these on fleabay, gumtree etc soon, so this is the last chance on here exclusively...I might also have the Rebuilt Scot painted (in LMS Lined Black) so if you're interested and wanted it in green, now's the time !!

Might also consider exchange of the Pavies for suitable 5" gauge....

Best Regards to all...

Dave

John Candy

Dave,
I have emailed you concerning the unpainted "B" set.
Regards,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

MikeWilliams

Dave,

At one point Mike Pavie had a waiting list of people willing to buy any of his engines.  Might be worth asking him if you have not already done so.

Mike

Dave Owen

Thanks Mike

We know Mike well, and he knows we're leaving G3 so I'm sure will bear this in mind...

I know they're a lot of money and am not in a hurry to sell - I'd rather them go to someone who will love and look after them so will wait as long as necessary....after all...they're one of only 2 in the world in the case of the Scot and 4 in the case of the King !!!

Many Thanks, hope all's well,

Very Best Regards

Dave

Dave Owen

Evening All...

Just about everything has gone now...the one (well, 2) things left for sale is the painted GRS 'B' Set (GWR livery), complete with interiors etc and as new..£800

I have also found a further 7 Cliff Barker nickel silver point levers I didn't know I had - £25 for all 7...

Cheers

Dave