• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

GTG at CPR Derby 16th of June

Started by cabbage, Jun 07 2022 10:55

« previous - next »

cabbage

Anybody wishing to attend please notify me via e-mail. New attendees will get a copy of "The Welcome Pack" by return e-mail.

Due to "Wording of Insurance Problems" with the G3S insurance policy... I am going to have to say that if you run your steam locos then you do so at your own risk. At the moment "Boiler Explosions" of Gauge '3' steam locos -is not covered by this... To be honest after having studied the policy - I am not sure what IS (!)

However Andy Boothman should be there to (re)certify a loco.

Anyway next Saturday is "pruning day" if anyone would like to help.

Regards

Ralph

LankyTank

Ralph

You may want to revisit your calendar or you'll have people turning up a couple of days early.

According to the Events page of the newsletter, your bash is on the 18th - unless you know different.... 

Barry

cabbage

Sorry, it should read the 18th - one of the problems of going blind...

Regards

Ralph