• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Cliff Barker 3000mm radius RH turnout (unused).

Started by John Candy, Oct 19 2013 20:35

« previous - next »

John Candy

VENDOR : Executor of a late member of the Gauge 3 Society.

TERMS : Open to offers until midnight GMT (London Time) on the 28th day from the date of this message.
The vendor reserves the right to withdraw the item from sale before expiry of 28 days and the vendor is under no obligation to accept the highest (or any) offer.
Purchaser may collect by arrangement with the vendor (located near Stafford) or item will be sent at no extra cost (within UK).

ITEM OFFERED : Cliff Barker 3000mm radius RIGHT hand turnout stainless steel (new/unused).

Use the REPLY button below to make your offer
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

John Candy

Only 5 days left in which to place an offer before this item is withdrawn and offers received are considered by the Executor.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

John Candy

40 hours left to submit offers.........closing midnight GMT tomorrow Saturday 16th November.

This item is now closed to offers and I am seeking the Executor's instructions.