• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

GRS LMS 3F kit and Cliff Barker track (all items new/unused).

Started by John Candy, Nov 19 2013 10:19

« previous - next »

John Candy

On the instructions of the Executor of a late member of The Gauge 3 Society, the following items are being re-offered since the previously submitted offers were considered too low for these new/unused items.

On this occasion, minimum offer prices are being indicated for each item and the highest offer in excess of the specified minima will be accepted (the time for submitting offers will expire at midnight GMT next Tuesday, 26th November).

All prices include postage to a UK address.

To make an offer, please post a reply, stating clearly to which item your offer relates.

1) GRS LMS 3F 0-6-0T ("Jinty") kit, small components still in sealed packets; offers invited in excess of 400GBP.

2) Cliff Barker 12 yds. assembled stainless steel track; offers invited in excess of 90GBP.

3) Cliff Barker LH 3000mm radius turnout 50GBP (fixed price). NOW SOLD

4) Cliff Barker RH 3000mm radius turnout 50GBP  (fixed price). NOW SOLD

My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

main131

I would like to make an offer for item 2.
Cliff Barker 12 yards assembled stainless steel track
£100.00
Thank you
Trevor Goodman

wolfstone

I would like to place a bids of £450 Item 1. The "Jinty" kit & £105 for item 2. Cliff Barker track s/s track.

Effin Dave

I would like to make an offer of £480 for the GRS LMS 3F kit  (item 1)

wolfstone

I would like to  increase my bid to £485 for the GRS 3F kit.

John Candy

Thank you to everyone who placed an offer.

The highest offers at midnight (when the sale closed) came from "wolfstone", with offers of 485GBP for the LMS 3F "Jinty" kit and 105GBP for the 12 yards of track.

Would "wolfstone" please email me at admin@g3forum.org.uk with full contact details, which I will then pass to the executor to complete the sale.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.