• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

T shaped door handles

Started by cabbage, Oct 25 2021 10:26

« previous - next »

cabbage

Now I got a bag of these some time ago... They are brass and have ball ends.

But as you can see I have lost one!!!

Does anyone know where I can get more from?

Regards

Ralph

Chris_P

They look like a product GRS used to sell.

At present I can't see them listed on their website, however, if you ask them it is possible they may have a few odd ones.  I've found them helpful for such things when in the shop with searching the workshop for similar odd parts for me.

John Branch

I think I got a bunch from Brandbright  or Tenmille a decade opr so ago, they were lost wax brass
John

Traininvain

If you contact Dave White of Slaters and ask him about the l/w brass G3 ones he has done for Brian Badger then he should be able to arrange the production of as many as you require. I think each sprue contains 8 handles.

Jon Nazareth

I bought some of these from Mike Williams some while ago.

Jon

AshleyW

graham pearce has started producing 16mm scale couplings and door handles in lost wax brass. maybe he can produce something to your design?

cabbage

Slaters are going to cast more next week.

Thankyou Ian!

Regards

Ralph