• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Large G3 Collection just arrived at GRS

Started by Bronzino, Oct 10 2015 13:54

« previous - next »

Bronzino

I contacted Matthew at GRS (01844 345158) following their advert in the current G3 mag offering a RTR Manor.
The Manor has already been reserved but he informed me that a large G3 collection has just arrived and they are busy in the process of going through it and sorting it out.

I have no idea whose collection this was  and I have no specific details at present other than quantities: 16 locomotives, 50 pieces of rolling stock and a large amount of track including points.

Matthew advised that they should be ready to list next Tuesday.
If like me, you are looking for a loco and other bits and pieces it should be worth making contact with him to see if anything is worth a further look.

Cheers
Mark