• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Walsall Model Industries?

Started by John Candy, Sep 16 2020 13:41

« previous - next »

John Candy

Are WMI still in business?
Am getting "not found" error when trying
www.walsallmodelindustries.co.uk
and email sent to info@walsallmodelindustries.co.uk has bounced as undeliverable?

John.

My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

LankyTank

No, they're still going strong, just phoned them & Roger's still fighting fit.......

Suggest a phone call (how very old school.....).

Doddy

Quote from: John Candy on Sep 16 2020 13:41
Are WMI still in business?
Am getting "not found" error when trying
www.walsallmodelindustries.co.uk
and email sent to info@walsallmodelindustries.co.uk has bounced as undeliverable?

John.

"You don't know what you don't know"

John Candy

Thanks, I didn't get the "down for maintenance" response....... just server not found + DNS look-up error
Would phone but don't have a note of their number .... after email bounced went to website to look up the number!

I'll try again tomorrow.

Regards,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Peaky 556