• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Track Standards

Started by Doddy, Sep 20 2021 21:47

« previous - next »

Doddy

Having found myself with a rolling road requirement, I looked on the Gauge 3 Society web pages, and perhaps it is me, but I cannot find anything relating to the profiles as defined by CODE 250 which is what Cliff Barker appears to have standardised his track on.

I can find a 'track standards' .pdf - but that document that describes wheel profiles and is therefore NOT a track standards guide to my mind.

If anybody can point me in the right direction for a document outlining the dimensions for CODE 250 (and any other coded rail used in Gauge 3 or 3 2/3£ gauge ) I'd be very happy to take your advice.

Many thanks

Robert
"You don't know what you don't know"