• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

GWR rail car

Started by hornbeam, Feb 10 2018 07:35

« previous - next »

hornbeam

Hi,

I'm considering parting with my part built GWR railcar kit. It's part built (not by me) and will require work to finish. It's one of the early ones. However I'm only asking £200 to reflect this, unfortunately I can't post pictures on here from my I pad as my only laptop is my one from work and I'm blocked from posting on this site. If your interested please PM me on here either with your e mail address or I shall reply with mine,

Thanks

Simon.

John Candy

Simon,
Assuming it is complete/not damaged, I will take it since it will be useful for use with Monkton Priors.
Regards,
John.

My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

hornbeam

I'll send you some pics John, will need a bit of work.

John Candy

Quotewill need a bit of work

What GRS kit doesn't!

Regards,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.