Author Topic: Etched number plates  (Read 2679 times)

Offline John Candy

• G3 Forum Administrator
Re: Etched number plates
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2017, 09:13:31 PM »
Narrow Planet Limited,
Reg'd No. 09475659
Reg'd Office 36 Bakers Close, Bishops Hull, Taunton, England, TA1 5HD

They appear to be in breach of the Companies Acts, since no details of registration or registered office appears on their website.

Officers : Geoff Bowyer (Secretary) , Thomas Dauben (Director), Stephen Thomas Fulljames(Director) and Robert Kaczmarczyk (Director) but all are listed with registered office as contact address (probably that of a solicitor or accountancy firm where Geoff Bowyer is very probably situated).

Presumably one of the directors lives in or near Bexhill but is hiding behind a PO Box No. (a search of the Rother District electoral register should flush him out).
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Offline AshleyW

• G3 Society Member
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 02:53:10 PM »
they can take a while as they wait till they have a few to do at once, they usual send you an email with a proof of the etch just before they do it, then you get an email to say they will be dispatched, be patient, they are great prices, just take a little longer.

Offline MikeWilliams

• G3 Forum Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 03:09:51 PM »
Thanks Ashley.  "A little longer" is no problem at all, it was the lack of communication which worried me.  I've just ordered a couple more sets - might help them to fill the sheet!

Mike

Offline MikeWilliams

• G3 Forum Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 07:34:44 AM »
They have just responded and are indeed, very helpful.  Thanks Ashley.

Mike

Offline AshleyW

• G3 Society Member
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 12:45:32 PM »
and i personally find the end product top quality. also i have had head boards made, they asked for end on smoke box views/pictures and made up the etch correctly to suit, very good (no brackets- make your own). ash