• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Suppliers at the AGM

Started by unklian, Feb 09 2017 21:35

« previous - next »

unklian

Any ideas who will be attending ? The usual suspects ? any one new ?

Peaky 556

Walsall Models tell me of their presence.  I don't know about the others. Tim

MikeWilliams

Williams Models will be there.  I have been told that there are new ones this year, but have no idea who they might be.

Mike

John Candy

Marston Models (Gavin Bashford) .... supplier of GWR signal arms and finials.....some are being used for Monkton Priors although signal units for the layout are still under construction (as is the entire layout and work is currently suspended in consequence of extremely cold weather....glue will not cure and paint cannot be applied).

John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Andy B

I guess I come in the 'usual suspects' category! :D
Nothing new this year, unfortunately.
But I'd like a chat with you, Ian, regarding casting of some non-rolling stock accessories.

Andy

Roy

The following traders have booked tables at this year's AGM Show.

Agenoria, Andy Boothman Brass Kits, Buxton Model Works, Cliff Barker, Cromford Designs, Curlew Coaches, GRS, Ieuan Lewis Bookstall, Model Engineers' Laser, Pat Maslin models, Peter Korzilius Models, Peter Woods Wagons, Society Shop, Walsall Model Industries and Williams Models.

There will also be the old favourites, including the members' bring and buy stall, members' display stand, heritage models display, Newsletter back issues, plus demonstrations on model building and a full catering service. 

So, we have a bigger and better show than ever. Do come along!

Roy Horrocks
Chairman, Gauge 3 Society

Roy

Plus, late entrants of; Geoff Nicholls brass castings, Marstons Models and Bill Collier selling metals.

Roy

MikeWilliams

Thank you Roy and well done, a good spread of traders.  I don't personally know Marstons Models.  Does anyone else?

Mike

John Candy

Mike,

Marston Models supply etched and cast parts for GWR signals ..... some are being used for Monkton Priors (see earlier post).

Regards,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

MikeWilliams

Sorry, I missed that.  Thanks John and I hope he is encouraged to make the rest of the signal parts too - also something not GWR for a change.

Mike

Traininvain

Marston Models is run by G3 Society member Gavin Bashford and advertised in the last G3 Society Newsletter

Ian