• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

QRC code

Started by John Candy, Jan 05 2016 21:45

« previous - next »

John Candy

Attached is a QRC (quick response code) which I have encoded with the forum details.

I don't use a smartphone (in fact my mobile just sits in the car for emergency use .... I am a "Luddite" so far as cell phones are concerned!) so will someone please test the item below and confirm the readout?

Thanks,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Gavin_B

hi John,

It kind of works it comes back with the following. 

"the gauge 3 model railway forum catering for live steam, electric, battery and other forms of traction in Gauge 2 and 2.5inch gauge"  (assume spelling mistakes are mine).

it does not however link to the forum which is guessing the plan

Gavin

John Candy

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for that......it says what I expected it to say (ignoring the spelling mistakes).

Here are two more : The first should connect to the forum webpage in WAP2 format and the second should send me an email requesting membership of the forum.

Shall be grateful if you would test for me.

Regards,
John
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Gavin_B

Hi john,

Both work fine assuming you get my email ok

G

John Candy

Hi Gavin,

Yes, your email received and I have replied.

Many thanks.
John