• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Gauge 3 Society Newsletters.

Started by David_G, Mar 15 2016 18:38

« previous - next »

David_G

I am looking for issues numbers 68-80 inclusive to complete my set of Newsletters. Would anybody who has any spare copies of any of the aforementioned numbers please contact me with a possible view to purchasing them.
Thanks and Regards
David_G

MikeWilliams

David,

I assume you have tried the Society's backnumber service?

Mike

David_G

Thanks for that suggestion Mike. I did look at the back issues that were at the A.G.M. the other weekend but,as there were none in that number range available, I assumed there were no others to be had.
I will try your suggestion now as I believe the back numbers at the A.G.M. were not the Society stock.But I am open to correction on that point.
Regards
David_G

MikeWilliams

David, I think those at the AGM were the Society stock.

Mike

David_G

As I have not had a reply back from the Newsletter Editor on this subject I will assume that no copies exist in the Society stock. I therefore ask that if there is anybody out there with any of the afore mentioned Newsletters , would they be willing to lend any of them out to me to photocopy at home so that I may complete my set.
I,of course,would be willing to reimburse for any costs involved.

Best wishes to all.

David_G

IanT

David,

I believe the Editor is working overseas at the moment and may not be too easy to get hold of.

I may have an alternate solution for you - please pm me.

Regards,

IanT
Nothing's ever Easy - At least the first time around.

Traininvain

Just returned ..... I came in at issue 84 so sorry but can't help as I only have my own pesonal copies before that.

Perhaps send in an advert for The Newsletter as not all G3 Society Members follow this forum.

best

Ian