• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Phew ..... station building completed!

Started by John Candy, Sep 22 2016 09:22

« previous - next »

John Candy

It has taken several weeks but the main building for Monkton Priors station is completed (just the door knobs and the notice board adverts to be fixed...the transfers will be printed later today).
Building has just been "plonked down" in a position to suit the (rather dull) lighting conditions this morning and not at the terminus where it would normally reside.
Hope to have some good photos of it in "proper setting" when a professional comes for a photo shoot within the next week or so.

First view is of the roadside elevation (doors flanked by notice boards) all others show the platform elevation(doors flanked by windows).

John
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Bronzino

Great looking building, good work!

Doddy

John,

Does the site software have a 'like' button that can be activated?

If not, please take these as 'likes' with my compliments!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"You don't know what you don't know"

Geoff Nicholls

I think it's the guttering and drainpipes that make the difference. They seem, just, right.
Have you tried a black and white photo?
Geoff.

John Candy

My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Traininvain

excellent John, but those doorknobs will make or break it!

Ian
;)