• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Penfro Models in wales

Started by cabbage, Dec 05 2016 12:22

« previous - next »

cabbage

Does anybody have an e-mail address for these people? They have two telephone numbers on their website but as people who know me -will know the problem!!!

I would like to know the axle spacing of their bogie side plates. Having eight carriages to build (six LMS two KKStB) the nice detaiilng resin pieces would look good on the sides of my G3S 9 foot bogie plates.

regards

ralph

Andy B

Ralph,

As both numbers appear to be mobiles, why not text them and ask for an email address?
Or even just text through your question?

Andy

cabbage

Andy,

I have texted the top number and we will see what happens next???

regards

ralph

John Candy

Penfro Models is run by Ted Bamford who is a G3 Society member.
His details are in the membership list

Ted is also a member of this forum and you could send him a message using the forum system.

John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

AshleyW

i have had communications with ted, but been a bit slow in doing so, think this must loose him a lot of buisness, still waiting reply to how roofs fix onto bodys- mid way, as , i guess others are, wanting a brake to go with my kingscales. pity we can't get him to display some at the a.g.m

Traininvain

For Ted Bamford, try these:

Llanion Signs & Graphics Ltd
94 Stockwell Road
West Llanion Park
Pembroke Dock
Pembrokeshire
SA72 6TQ

T: 01646 683181
F: 01646 622111
E: llanionsigns@btconnect.com and Ted.Bamford@tesco.net