Author Topic: Fox Transfers.... price warning.  (Read 614 times)

Offline John Candy

Fox Transfers.... price warning.
« on: March 20, 2017, 12:22:59 PM »
I  downloaded the Fox price list ("April 2017") and proceeded to place an order for LNER transfers for my J39.

The applicable "LNER" lettering is code FRH13308-LNER, which on the price list is 14.65GBP.
When I came to "checkout" the same item was listed at 23.70GBP  (all the other items were correct, as per price list).

I have queried this with Fox and am awaiting their reply.

If you are ordering Fox transfers, I would advise checking any online order against the downloadable (PDF) price list, since there appears to have been an error in this case (and therefore there may be others).

John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Offline MikeWilliams

Re: Fox Transfers.... price warning.
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 05:26:17 PM »
Just checked GWR wagon transfers and they seem to be correct £14.65.

Mike

Offline John Candy

Re: Fox Transfers.... price warning.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 05:39:02 PM »
Prompt reply from Fox, confirms there is a double error which is being rectified...... not only is the web order listing incorrect, so is the price list!

John.

Hi John
Thank you for your email - looks like we have made an error both on the website and in the price list - actual price should be £13.70. I have updated the web and will try to revise the PL as soon as. But you can purchase at this lower price.

Regards
Lynda
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.