• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

FOR SALE: Locos, track and rolling stock

Started by Traininvain, Jul 05 2017 09:53

« previous - next »

Traininvain

GRS locos

GRS 02 0-4-4 tank loco, Battery + R/C + Sound, with trailing coal wagon housing Strikalite battery pack + Brain Jones Saturn X4 2.4GHz controller – £1,500

GRS Pannier 0-6-0 tank loco, Battery + R/C + Sound, with trailing cattle truck housing Strikalite battery pack + Brain Jones Saturn X4 2.4GHz controller – £1,500

GRS 4F 0-6-0 loco, Battery + R/C + Sound. Strikalite battery pack in tender + Brain Jones Saturn X4 2.4GHz controller – £1,850

Cliff Barker track

50 x 1 yard long straights, £8 each
46 x 3m radius curves (gauge widened), £8 each
26 x 3/4m, 1/2m and 1/4m lengths bits & opieces), £25 the lot
6 x LH 3m radius points, £70 each
9 x RH 3m radius piunts, £70 each

Penfro rolling stock

GWR guards van, £45
Fyffes wagons (x2), £40 each
Saxa Salt wagon, £45
Coal wagon, £40
LMS corridor bogie coach, £150
LMS corridor brake bogie coach, £150
LMS 6 wheel parcel van, £60

Other items

SR Guards van from GRS kit, £100
Loco charger, 10 - 20 cell, £15

For photos, email: jimmy_hunt@btinternet.com
Location - Margate, Kent

Paultro

Tried to email for photo's but got a reply back the email address given doesn't exist.

I am interested in the LMS bogie coaches and the LMS parcels van.

John Candy

Hi Paultro,
I have sent you a message with the email address you need.
John
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

John Candy

If you have been having problems contacting Jimmy Hunt, his email address has now been corrected

..... it should have read jimmy_hunt@btinternet.com
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Peaky 556

Hmmm...  I emailed yesterday about the coaches but received no reply.  Have now forwarded to the correct address.