• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

For Sale - My Gauge 3 Collection

Started by Dave Owen, Jun 15 2017 18:01

« previous - next »

Dave Owen

Dear All,

I've been enticed away from Gauge 3 to 5" gauge and have decided to put all of my gauge 3 collection up for sale - this includes 2 Mike Pavie engines, 2 Kingscales and a heavily modified Prairie as well as coaches, wagon kits and track. See the attached list, and send me a message if you're interested in any of the items...

Dave

Spitfire2865

I am interested, and sent a message, but dont see it in my messages.
Did you receive a message from me?
-Trevor Young

Dave Owen

Hi Trevor - Yes, have got it....will send a reply.

Dave Owen

Have added a slightly amended list - I have 2 of each of the 6m points (2 R/H and 2 L/H)..

Dave Owen

Further updated list of available items added below (now added the baseboard material if anyone wants it).

Dave

Dave Owen

Pics added of the engines (will add one of the Rebuilt Scot when I can find where I've put it on my PC !!).

These are of the 14XX...

Regards to all

Dave

Dave Owen

These are of the Prairie...

Dave Owen

These are the Britannia...

Dave Owen

...and this is the King.

Dave Owen

Updated list of available items attached....

Dave Owen

Dave Owen

Ooops - Gauge 3 bits litter our house so pervasively that, having searched out some bits for some sold items, I've now discovered I have an unbuilt Walsall GWR Open C Wagon Kit I didn't recall having !

This is now added to the list of currently available items...

Regards to all...

Dave

Dave Owen

Evening All...

A fair number of the items for sale have gone now, so I've updated the remaining stock list...this is attached.

Thanks to all those who have bought bits so far...

Cheers,

Dave

Dave Owen

It's been 3 or 4 weeks since I updated the remaining stock list, and much of my original collection has now gone.

The following items are still for sale....

Message if interested - photo's available etc..

Regards to All,

Dave

Peaky 556

Where in the world are you Dave?
Regards, Tim