• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

For Sale: GRS 4F complete with Revo RC and Aluminium case

Started by Geoff Nicholls, Sep 12 2017 14:56

« previous - next »

Geoff Nicholls

I'm selling my GRS 4F. Professionally built by Tim Breeze, following John Candy's alternative instructions, plus (non-functioning) internal valve gear. Complete with Revolution RC, powered by sub C cells.
This is an excellent model, bought for a projected layout that has been abandoned. It is too big for my current layout, so I'm selling it to replace it with something more appropriate to my needs.  The custom built Aluminium case is included. £2600.  will consider part exchange for another loco.
PM me for more details and photos.
Geoff.

AshleyW

Traininvain

Hi Geoff

if you're interested in a Richard Thompson kit for a Ruston 48DS let me know. Would be great for Lea Sidings or Aldeburgh Wharf

Ian