Author Topic: How do we vote for the Dave Lowe Award Nominees  (Read 341 times)

Offline Peaky 556

How do we vote for the Dave Lowe Award Nominees
« on: December 31, 2017, 08:37:40 PM »
The Newsletter states that we can visit the G3S website to vote.  There appears to be no such facility on the site that I can see, so what is going on?
Tim

Offline John Candy

Re: How do we vote for the Dave Lowe Award Nominees
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 10:32:22 PM »
Voting is open to all members of this forum (whether or not a member of The Gauge 3 Society) since the award is funded by this forum.

Members of The Gauge 3 Society may vote by sending a message to voting@g3forum.org.uk or by postal vote to the registered office of The Gauge 3 Society (a company limited by guarantee).

Members of this forum may vote by sending a message to voting@g3forum.org.uk

The nominees for the award are:-

John Branch

Phil Flint

Voting will close at midnight on 28th February 2018.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Offline John Candy

A Reminder to vote for the Dave Lowe Award Nominees
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 08:03:52 AM »
Voting is open to all members of this forum (whether or not a member of The Gauge 3 Society) since the award is funded by this forum.

Members of The Gauge 3 Society may vote by sending a message to voting@g3forum.org.uk or by postal vote to the registered office of The Gauge 3 Society (a company limited by guarantee).

John Branch

Phil Flint

Voting will close at midnight on 28th February 2018.

My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Offline Doddy

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 01:53:04 PM »
John could you briefly outline the basis of the nominations please?
"You don't know what you don't know"

Offline John Candy

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 02:42:07 PM »
Nominations are :-

John Branch for his excellent work on power bogies and the 1921 Metropolitan Bo-Bo and the 1920 District Line F Class motor coach, and completion of the former into a fine model

Phil Flint for work in producing an axle-hung gearbox/motor bogie using the "Powermaster" motors which were supplied through this G3Forum

Offline John Candy

Time is running out : Vote for the Dave Lowe Award Nominees
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 07:31:52 PM »
A reminder to anyone who has yet to vote that the deadline is midnight on 28th February  (next Wednesday).

John Branch

Phil Flint