• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

The Countdown to the Launch of the Gauge 3 Wiki!

Started by John Candy, Mar 01 2018 10:24

« previous - next »

MikeWilliams

If anyone hasn't looked at the G3S website recently because it never changes - take a look now.  Ian has made some corrections and improvements already.  Thanks Ian, we are all in your debt yet again!

Mike

hornbeam

Is this still available? I'm sure there was an article on building a GWR steam rail motor that I'm trying to hunt down,

Thanks

Simon

John Candy

Simon,
The "wiki" (gauge3.info) was lost when the server was replaced .... the data centre deleted files from the old server without keeping a back-up.
I also had problems with this forum which took over a week to repair but was able to save it.
Although the the "wiki" articles and link pages were lost, I do still have copies of all the downloads...including the article you require.
I will email it to you.
Regards,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

hornbeam

Hi John,

What a nightmare for you, and thank you for sending it to me.

Simon