• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Spring Newsletter

Started by Traininvain, May 08 2018 15:34

« previous - next »

Traininvain

G3 Society Members should later this week receive their much delayed copies of The Newsletter (I hope).

Apologies for the delay but couldn't be helped.

However, I'm desperately short of copy for the next issue - Summer (June/July) which I'm going to try and get back on the publication schedule. So if anyone can send me or write an article would be deeply grateful.

Tx, Ian

IanT

Yes, my copy arrived in the post yesterday afternoon.

Regards,

IanT
Nothing's ever Easy - At least the first time around.

MikeWilliams

And very good it is too.  Thank you Ian and Ian.

Mike

hornbeam

Hi Ian,

Short article written will do some photos tomorrow and e mail across,

Simon

Peaky 556

I will update the previous article on the "Gauge 3 Society Activities Map" and include an actual map for the first time.  Please take this as a reminder to all members who support the idea of expanding the society by showing the spread of membership across the UK, to send me their membership number, postcode (not for publication) and a brief description of what they are "up to"
Many thanks, Tim