• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Revolution set-up instructions?

Started by John Candy, Aug 09 2018 13:00

« previous - next »

John Candy

A couple of locos I am building are for a user of the Revo system but has not himself set one up (and his locos fitted with it came already configured and without any instructions).

I purchased two "57002S" receivers to fit but those also came without any instructions!

I managed to download the wiring instructions but still have not found any written information.
The box came with the two PCBs plus a tangle of plug-in wires, one of which has a red button on the end and I presume this has something to do with "setting up".

Help welcome!!

Thanks,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Doddy

These are now manufactured  by Precision RC.  Their website is... http://www.revoelectronics.com/blog/
Look under the Support tab and scroll down for the installation and configuration manuals.
Bob
"You don't know what you don't know"

John Candy

Thanks Bob,
I have now downloaded the manuals.
Regards,
John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

keith Bristol

If you have any setup problems message me

John Candy

Thanks Keith.

Not yet ready to set up (waiting to receive the hand unit from "client") and still have some work to do on the locos (LNWR Coal Tanks) but will be in touch if I have any problems.

Regards,
John.