• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

They have no idea.... but you have to smile!

Started by John Candy, Sep 08 2018 16:29

« previous - next »

John Candy

QuoteLovely and beautifully engineered 2 1/2" gauge model...... etc.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-1-2-Inch-Gauge-3-Scratch-Built-0-4-0-Clockwork-Loco-Guards-Van-Wagon-GNR/253838000267?hash=item3b19ec808b:g:-vEAAOSw1iNa6CLs

This has been listed on Ebay for some while and it is no surprise that it hasn't attracted a buyer.
It is a heap of junk offered at 750GBP.

John.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

Spitfire2865

It almost has a bit of a Rowland Emett type charm to it, but for the asking price, will never attract anyone.
I can see it going for something like £50 for how odd it is, but it certainly is not "beautifully engineered".
-Trevor Young

AllWight

amazing not one bid. I wonder if their finger slipped on the keyboard when typing in the amount like when you fall asleep with your head resting on the keyboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooard :D

Mark