Author Topic: G.R.S 20T BRAKE VAN CHASSIS/ROOF/WHEELS/COUPLINGS  (Read 68 times)

Offline AshleyW

• G3 Society News Officer
here is a chassis from grs for their brake van (this is from my broken brake!) one piece resin chassis, it has williams w -irons and slaters wheels and i think slaters buffer shanks. the step boards are home made from folded steel and much stronger than the grs plastic ones. included are instanter couplings not shown. some of the sole bar brace ribs are lost and the white metal spring detail off the sole bar is lost. but apart from sourcing buffer heads, you have a running strong chassis upon which you can make a proper wooden body. the roof is a correct roof and not just cut from curved plasticard, even has rigid moulded corner bits. i also have slavaged most of the long handrails. i was going to scratchbuild a body and will include the ply sides and inner ends and some spare ply,should you wish to carry on . these kits are not availbale from grs, so if you want to make up a b.r van then , if your into scratch building and capable, this can be ideal for you. £50.00 inc postage to u.k, a.wattam@btinternet.com 07544 686 670

image hosting

Offline AshleyW

• G3 Society News Officer
Re: G.R.S 20T BRAKE VAN CHASSIS/ROOF/WHEELS/COUPLINGS
« Reply #1 on: Aug 09 2019 19:02 »
sold