Author Topic: spring 2020 newsletter  (Read 244 times)

Offline AshleyW

• G3 Society News Officer
spring 2020 newsletter
« on: Mar 06 2020 17:13 »
hi folks, it's almost there, we're just awaiting details from the a.g.m, so as not to keep those items till summer time, there's trade news, exhibition notes, a.g.m meeting matters etc to cover in this edition. i do like to be punctual, but as the a.g.m fell on the last day in feb, this march issue will be a couple of weeks later. ashley

Offline blagdon

• G3 Society Member
Re: spring 2020 newsletter
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06 2020 23:30 »
Well done Ashley for the last couple (or so) of issues; I, looking forward to the March Issue.  Having once done a basic railway group newsletter, I know how time consuming it can be!

Ian the Gauge '3'Pirate

Offline AshleyW

• G3 Society News Officer
« Reply #2 on: Mar 13 2020 13:34 »
your editior, is going away on jollies and the mag is with ted now for final tweaks over the weekend, so i suspect it will be sent to the printers next week. ash

Offline 492

• G3 Society Member
« Reply #3 on: Mar 25 2020 17:02 »
Thanks Ashley for yet another excellent newsletter. Just what was needed to help me deal with house arrest.
Loved the restoration that Mark has done to the M7 tank engine. as a matter of interest, two M7's are now under construction by Richard Down. Also very interested in the article on SR EMU arcing device.

Robert. 492.

Offline MikeWilliams

• G3 Forum Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25 2020 21:22 »
Well said Robert.  Very good and varied.  I read Trevor's piece to my wife but gave up as I was laughing too much.

Mike