• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

delivery

Started by AshleyW, Sep 10 2020 15:30

« previous - next »

AshleyW

mine arrived today

LankyTank

What arrived today...??

Sleeper Agent

The new quarterly, looks like you and me are a day behind :P

MikeWilliams

I must be behind too. >:(

LankyTank

Don't think it's personal, I live closer to the sorting office than either of you & I'm not expecting mine until, at the earliest, tomorrow morning. They're all in the hands of Royal Mail (or the GPO for those of a certain vintage....).

I do know they're on their way, I was at the printers (picking up the 'spares'), on Wednesday afternoon, when Postman Pat turned up & I watched the sacks (yes, there's more than one) being loaded into the van.

What I can tell you, is that it's worth waiting for........

IanT

Of course, Ashley already knew what would be in his copy...   ;)

Regards,

IanT
Nothing's ever Easy - At least the first time around.

Andy B

Just dropped through my letterbox.
56 pages worth!

Andy

Sleeper Agent

Yep Posty has just dropped mine off today as well, Ashley's helpful article is just the ticket for giving the ol' part started Slater's wagon another push ;D

LankyTank

And...... as suspected....... Postie's just been........ Nowt.

Good job I picked up the spares......   ;D

cabbage

You lot are lucky... Derby sorting office has been ebacuated due to suspicious packages. I will get mine tomorrow probably.

Regards

Ralph

Came today. Looks really good. Thanks Ash.
Robert 492

wolfstone

Asthe furthest north mine arrived this morning.
tim

John Branch

As (I think) the furthest west, so did mine.
John

dajo

In case it is of interest: mine arrived on the 22nd.  I am a bit further west: Colorado.
dajo