• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Dec newsletter

Started by AshleyW, Nov 20 2020 11:41

« previous - next »

AshleyW

at the proof reading stages currently. we hope you will get a punctual delivery early december.

IanT

Well done Ash - look forward to it.

Regards,

IanT
Nothing's ever Easy - At least the first time around.

Traininvain

Great, getting bored with the Beano

AshleyW

is that the new adult beano that's just out ?

AshleyW

currently at the printers.

you should be getting a punctual delivery of your December newsletter.

ANYONE who still pays their subs pre January, please heed the notes within it, Barry really needs your subs in January. similarly, if you USUALLY  wait to pay your subs at the A.G.M , PLEASE forward it to Barry in January instead, as the revised date of the A.G.M will not allow for this in 2021.

AshleyW

it'll be in the post on monday.

AshleyW

anyone had it yet ? not got mine so far .

LankyTank

Nope, not had mine yet either, I know they left North Leeds on Monday, so far still to make an appearance a whole 8 miles away in SE Leeds.

Yes, I know I've an advantage - I collected the spare copies on Monday afternoon - it's worth waiting for .... Oh, yeah, you know that, don't you.......

Still not had mine yet Ash. just the post a bit disrupted at the moment.
Robert 492.

cabbage

Still not had anything...

Regards

Ralph

AshleyW

shame, we had this ready to print pre december, but i too have other things in the post now delayed, so hope it comes monday - or today perhaps !

MikeWilliams

I heard from a member today who has received his, but I havn't yet.  No matter, am sure it will be good when it comes.

Mike

Traininvain

Received mine yesterday - right up there with the very best issues. Well done Ash and Ted and many tx

Ian

Richard T

Not had mine yet.
Richard

MikeWilliams