• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Steam tram

Started by hornbeam, Feb 11 2024 08:23

« previous - next »

hornbeam

Morning all,

I am sure I read somewhere many years ago of someone converting the GRS/ cheddar steam tram to our gauge. Just wondered if anyone has done this and what was involved?

Thanks

Simon

John Candy

Hi Simon,

Attached is the article (as PDF) to which you refer. I don't recall it being in the Newsletter but it was so long ago that I cannot be certain.
It was was part of my G3MadeSimple website which I subsequently merged with Gauge3.info
The article is still in place but not currently indexed (along with a lot of other reviews and projects) since I am concentrating on 3D printing.

Regards,
John

LNER_Y6_Tram_Loco.pdf
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.

hornbeam