• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

Craft Cutters?

Started by IanT, Aug 16 2010 13:52

« previous - next »

MikeWilliams

Steve,

You get the main structure including the strapping.  Hinges and beading have been added by the builder.

Mike

IanT

I'm sorry Steve - I didn't intend to suggest that it was my work in the photo.

Dennis Tilman (of AnD) was at the Bordon GTG this summer and I had the chance to chat to him and look at several 'assembled' kits in both G3 and G1 - as well as the AnD kit packages 'as received'. So this is a sample of his work.

I took the snaps mainly in my capacity as Newsletter Editor but I was very interested in the potential for this new technology (as discussed in this thread)

Regards,

Ian T
Nothing's ever Easy - At least the first time around.

Steve Cook

Thanks Mike.

IanT - my assumption, my bad  ;) Glad you posted the pic though, its nice to see the subject.

Steve