• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

'Locomotives of Desire'

Started by John Candy, Apr 21 2009 09:30

« previous - next »

John Candy

I am preparing an item for the website on the RTR/kit-built locos produced by David Southwell (trading as 'Locomotives of Desire').
David supplies both custom-built and 'off-the-shelf' items based around the GRS range of electrically powered kits.
It would be helpful to have some 'customer feedback' if possible in the form of a brief review of models produced by David.

I am also compiling material on other professional kit-builders (both live-steam and electric) with an indication of services offered and price range.

If you can help, please contact me webmaster@gauge3.org.uk

Thanks,
John Candy.
My fellow Members, ask not what your Society can do for you, ask what you can do for your Society.