• Welcome to The Forum for Gauge 3 Model Trains.

The Gauge 3 Society       2.1/2 inch Gauge Association       Cookies and privacy HOW TO JOIN: to request forum membership please click here

Gauge 3 Society members must be logged in to view the Society section
  G3 Clubroom

Welcome to the G3 Clubroom. This is the friendly online forum where members share ideas and inspiration, suggestions and advice, modelling tips, pictures and drawings, and general chat about our fine hobby of Gauge 3 railway modelling. A warm welcome, and enjoy your visit here today.

G1MRA 75th Birthday Party

Started by LankyTank, Sep 08 2022 10:44

« previous - next »

LankyTank

Ooooh, looks like I'm the first one here.....?!?

Anyway, if you've got nothing better to do on the weekend of 1st-2nd October 22 & you find yourself in the Bicester area, you might want to drop by the Heritage Centre, where the G1 bods are having their birthday bash.

Before you start questioning 'why is he advertising G1...?' - there will be a G3 presence - Warton Road will be there, along with the G3 Society stand, Mr Williams will be in attendance with his excellent kits. I'll be there as well with my Metalsmith hat on (if you want something bringing along, you'd better let me know beforehand - help me to help you).

Further details can be found here https://www.g1mra75.co.uk/

There are a significant number of other scales attending as well - I believe it can be said that there's a bit of something for everyone.

Hope to see you there.
Barry