Author Topic: Hargate Models  (Read 852 times)

Offline AshleyW

Re: Hargate Models
« Reply #15 on: May 02 2021 22:12 »
well it's great to have another trader on board and lets hope if these sell, Lewis will consider other designs. i believe G3 modellers will like to try out other suppliers but will also stick to the regulars too. it can also have benefits that some traders may sell more chassis/components to go with these, in addition to their regular sales . maybe some could even liase and do a package with both parties items for a complete wagon ?? 

Offline MikeWilliams

« Reply #16 on: May 03 2021 09:51 »
I agree with you Barry.  I've obviously not checked dimensions but I think this is now pretty good.  Its the best wagon to choose and being wood is easier to alter during the build into variants.  Ashley has kindly given me Lewis's contact details and I think he should be encouraged.

Will you be buying one Barry?  Every post-1923 model railway needs one (at least)!

Mike

Offline AshleyW

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 11:29 »
my kit arrived today, very impressed. can't see any one struggling to build this up . well drawn out instructions. looking forward to making a start.

lewis360williams@gmail.com  is the contact £37.50 for the kit

Offline Richard T

« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 17:39 »

how to get facebook post link

Goes together well 👍
Richard

Offline AshleyW

« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 18:49 »
yes i have the inners done today (i used superglue for starters with wood glue after - to save a long hold!) it's a very quick build and i'm sure will be an ideal starter kit,for those who have not built any g3 wagon kits before. i will be ordering more once i have the current one finished.